Remember our “consolidation box” for Storm ( STORMBTC )? This is from my previous analysis… Consolidation for this pair is surely coming to an end.
- First we can notice STORMBTC trading above EMA10 and EMA50. This is the first time that STORMBTC goes above EMA50 since March 2019… So this is a strong development.
- The reached neutral and is trending up/towards the zone.
- The is strong above 50.
- Downtrend line broken (red).
- Breaking above resistance (A close above 16 satoshis, 17 or higher, would signal good strength).
- The TD sequential started a new + count.
On the chart you can also notice a red line at the bottom, this is our support as well as stop-loss if you decide to trade.
Remember, this is not trading or financial advice. All the information shared here is learning and entertainment purposes only.
Thanks a lot for your continued support.